Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
In Depth Show Blog - April 4, 2013
Thursday - 4/4/2013, 5:40pm EDT
The In Depth show will still stream online during the Nats game, re-airing some of our best interviews from the past week.
Below are some other stories Federal News Radio is following today.
- OMB clarifies agency authorities for implementing cuts
- Feds' view of senior leadership takes a nosedive
- Hagel tells Pentagon to brace for more cost cutting
- Cyber workforce avoids retirement wave -- for now
- Emergency response to cyber attacks may come from the National Guard. The Senate Armed Services Committee is considering legislation to create cyber response teams in the National Guard. The Cyber Warrior Act of 2013 also calls for Guard members to train state and local responders how to react during a cyber emergency.