Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Listen to Federal News Radio
Select a Listening Format Below
Thank you for choosing to listen to FederalNewsRadio online! This station is utilizing Triton Digital (http://www.tritondigital.com/), a national streaming services company to broadcast its signal to the Internet.
This new and improved streaming media service supports PC, MAC and Linux users! To ensure that that you are able to fully enjoy this stream, please make sure that your computer has the latest free and computer safe Adobe Flash Player.
If you do not have at least Flash Player version 9 please click on the following link that will redirect you to the Adobe download center:http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
If your operating system is Microsoft Windows and you prefer the Windows Media Player you can upgrade to the latest version via the following link that will redirect you to the Microsoft Windows Media Player download site: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/player/default.aspx
Our MP3 stream is offered via a ".PLS" file and is accessible on a wide variety of MP3 players including iTunes. To install or upgrade iTunes click on the following link which will redirect you to the Apple iTunes download center:http://www.apple.com/itunes/
You can also dial 712-432-5393 to listen live from any phone.
Wondering why you can't hear your favorite sports team on the stream above? FederalNewsRadio.com operates two streams for our sporting events. If you aren't hearing your game via the players at the top of this page, your game may be broadcasting on our alternate stream. Check our Weekly Sports Schedule for the appropriate stream. (Federal News Radio is unable to stream broadcasts of the Baltimore Ravens, Washington Nationals, and Washington Wizards due to restrictions from the NFL, MLB, and NBA.)
Your Workplace is Blocking Us:
If you are at work, the best place to ask for assistance is your local IT staff. They will be able to help you if a simple configuration change is needed to fix the problem.
If your system is behind a firewall (typical at an office network), please contact your network administrator to open up your firewall to allow your system to access this stream via port 80 or verify that they allow streaming media to be played over the network. They will also be the best authority to inform you if it is a firewall setting, media blocking technology, or company policy to prevent audio streaming.
If you are unable to launch this station's media player after clicking on the listen link, and you receive the following error displayed below, please mouse over the error message and select "Always Allow Pop-ups from This Site". As a shortcut, you may also hold down your CTRL key and click on the listen link to launch the player.
If you cannot hear the stream and have tried all three players, please temporarily turn off your virus protection software, and try to reconnect. If you are able to connect after turning off your virus protection, you may need to disable your pop up blocker or add the web page's URL to your trusted sites section. Please consult your virus program's help files for these configurations.
Refresh the Player:
You may also refresh the player by hitting either the F5 button, or the Control and R buttons together.
Still in need of assistance?:
If you are still having problems accessing this stream, you can click on the question mark ('?') icon within the Flash player for more information from Triton Digital.
Thanks for listening!