Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
In Depth interviews - December 6
Thursday - 12/6/2012, 8:54pm EST
Chris Fornecker — Director of Center for Governmentwide Acquisition Contracts, General Services Administration
The General Services Administration's new Government Wide Acquisition Contract Dashboard is live. It's a one-stop-shop for looking at updates to all non-classified contract information.
Chris Fornecker the director for GWACs for the General Services Administration, joins In Depth to discuss the new dashboard.
Maj. Nicholas Miller — Chief Information Officer, Arlington National Cemetery
The Arlington National Cemetery has unrolled an electronic database and suite of mobile apps to help people understand more about the 400,000 gravesites there.
Maj. Nick Miller, the chief information officer of Arlington National Cemetery, joins In Depth to discuss how the Army rolled out the app.
More from the special series, Gov 3.0: It's Mobile
Joe Brennan — Corporate Regional Director, Jones Lang LaSalle
Lease awards from the General Services Administration fell 96 percent in 2012. But signs point to a strong recovery in the next two years, according to an analysis by Jones Lang LaSalle.
Joe Brennan, the corporate regional director of Jones Lang LaSalle, joins In Depth to discuss the report.
Also on the show:
Budget pressures force EEOC to shift gears (Ask the CIO)
Army to close D.C.-area contracting center in bid to reduce staff turnover (Federal News Radio)
Navy aims for accredited cybersecurity major (Marine Corps Times)
DoD Takes Aim at Supply Chain Threat (GovInfoSecurity)