Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Industry Chatter: Optimos CEO Lisa Mascolo on the mobile future
Thursday - 12/6/2012, 3:12pm EST
This interview is part of Federal News Radio's special series Gov 3.0: It's Mobile, examining how agencies are meeting the demand internally and externally for mobile devices and applications.
The IT industry is at the forefront and, in many cases, even helping lead the agency mobile push.
From Mascolo's official bio:
|Lisa Mascolo joined Optimos as chief executive officer (CEO) in September 2011, bringing nearly 30 years' public sector and IT experience to the role. Lisa spent most of her career at global consulting giant Accenture LLP, most recently as managing director of the company's U.S. federal business (now Accenture Federal Services). She served previously as Accenture's U.S. country managing director. Before that, she was group chief executive of the company's global Health and Public Service operating group.
Lisa also previously led Accenture's U.S. public sector outsourcing work and was responsible for implementing the company's strategy to increase its outsourcing market share, particularly in state and local markets. She also led the North America Public Service business to achieve and sustain a CMMI level 4 external assessment.
Her long held view of "do good and do well" as well as her business philosophy - be rigid on the vision and flexible on the details - helped inform both the strategic plan for Optimos and the company's "smaller, smarter, faster, cheaper" approach to government services and solutions.
Her commitment to philanthropy has both a local and global focus and is centered around education and women's initiatives. She is a member of the Board of Dress for Success D.C. and is a regular supporter of Room to Read and Teach for America.
Lisa holds a B.S. in systems planning and management from Stevens Institute of Technology where she is member of the Board of Trustees.
MORE FROM SPECIAL REPORT, GOV 3.0: IT'S MOBILE