Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
Agencies going "all in" on new media citizen engagement
Monday - 4/19/2010, 6:07pm EDT
"With a mandate from the White House to make the government more open and transparent, especially to citizens, federal agencies are increasingly turning to the tools of social collaboration, and doing it in a way that fits the mission of the organization.
"On Thursday, The Association for Federal Information Resources Management, better known as AFFIRM, devoted its April lunch meeting to a discussion of putting citizens at the center of government. Yesterday's panel discussion in the Marvin Center at George Washington University was moderated by Dave McClure, Associate Administrator at the General Servces Administration."
The panel Dave McClure moderated included Amanda Eamich, Director of New Media at the Agriculture Department; Janice Nall, Director of the Division of eHealth Marketing at the National Center for Health Marketing at the CDC; and Elizabeth Olmo, Director of Strategic Requirements, Capabilities, and Assessments in the Office of Policy-Strategic Planning at the Homeland Security Department. You can hear the entire event by clicking on the audio link.