Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
TSP funds rebound thanks to strong July market
Thursday - 8/1/2013, 1:10pm EDT
The government-securities G Fund ticked up to 0.18 percent — its strongest showing in nearly two years.
The F Fund, tracked to the bond market, which posted in the red the past two months, creeped up 0.13 percent. However the fund is still down 2.15 percent for the year and 1.71 percent over the past 12 months.
The C, S and I Funds posted substantial gains. The C Fund, tracked to the performance of stocks of S&P 500 companies, was up 5.10 percent (and up nearly 25 percent over the past 12 months); the S Fund, tracked to the performance of small-company stocks, increased 6.88 percent (up 35.16 percent over the last year); and the I Fund, tracked to the performance of international stocks, posted gains of 5.29 percent (up 24.5 percent over the last year).
July was the best month on Wall Street since January, according to the Associated Press.
Thrift Savings Plan July 2013 returns
|Fund||July||Year-to-Date||Last 12 Months|