Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Federal web managers introduce cool tools for your agency to use
Thursday - 4/29/2010, 3:35pm EDT
"Some of the federal government's top web managers and producers are talking about common concerns, discussing best practices, and getting a peek into some new, cutting edge tools for the federal agency websites they support at the 2-day 2010 Government Web and New Media Conference at the Renaissance Hotel in D.C.
"Those tools are being developed by the General Services Administration's Federal Center for New Media and Citizen Engagement, just created within the last year.
"Members of the new media team were given four minutes each for lightning-fast presentations on some of the new initiatives they are spearheading."
On the air, you heard from (in order) Dan Munz, Andrea Sigritz, Tiffany Smith, Bev Godwin, and Gwynne Kostin of GSA's Federal Center for New Media and Citizen Engagement. You can hear the entire presentation by clicking on the audio link.