Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Federal web managers introduce cool tools for your agency to use
Thursday - 4/29/2010, 3:35pm EDT
"Some of the federal government's top web managers and producers are talking about common concerns, discussing best practices, and getting a peek into some new, cutting edge tools for the federal agency websites they support at the 2-day 2010 Government Web and New Media Conference at the Renaissance Hotel in D.C.
"Those tools are being developed by the General Services Administration's Federal Center for New Media and Citizen Engagement, just created within the last year.
"Members of the new media team were given four minutes each for lightning-fast presentations on some of the new initiatives they are spearheading."
On the air, you heard from (in order) Dan Munz, Andrea Sigritz, Tiffany Smith, Bev Godwin, and Gwynne Kostin of GSA's Federal Center for New Media and Citizen Engagement. You can hear the entire presentation by clicking on the audio link.