Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Retirement and SES mobility
Wednesday - 3/28/2012, 9:28pm EDT
Flanagan "invented" the concept of the best-day-to-retire, and on today's show, she will discuss why some dates are better than others, and how to crunch your own numbers.
Flanagan also talks about the little-known but lucrative voluntary contributions retirement plan that is available only to workers under the CSRS program.
In the second half of the program, Senior Executives Association President Carol Bonosaro will talk about mobility among members of the Senior Executive Service.
A recent report from the Partnership for Public Service, found that 48 percent of SES members had never changed their positions after becoming an SES member.
Listen if you can 1500 AM or online.