Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Friday - 6/6/2014, 3:57pm EDT
She is joined by Jason Briefel from Professional Managers Association, Greg Stanford from Federal Managers Association, and Jessica Klement from National Active and Retired Federal Employees Association.
Listen as the guests talk about the most important issues on Capitol Hill for the federal workforce to be aware of. Guests discuss whether they predict a pay raise for federal employees, the future of performance awards for the federal workforce, and more.
FEDtalk, is a live radio talk show produced by Shaw Bransford and Roth P.C., a federal employment law firm. Bringing you the insider's perspective from leaders in the federal community since 1993.