Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Alternate Fridays, 11:00 a.m.
FEDtalk® is produced by Shaw Bransford & Roth P.C. Bringing you the insider's perspective from leaders in the federal community since 1993. Email your questions or call the show live at (877) 936-9333.
Jenny Mattingley hosts a roundtable discussion of the current state of enterprise risk management in the federal government.
August 22, 2014
WIFLE president Cathy Sanz and Dexter Brooks, with the US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, will discuss upcoming federal employee training programs that their organizations are sponsoring.
August 8, 2014
Debra Roth will host a roundtable discussion of Senior Executive Service reform.
July 25, 2014
Julie Perkins hosts a roundtable discussion of the latest developments in cybersecurity.
July 11, 2014
Dr. Janice Presser, CEO of the Gabriel Institute and Grant Thornton's Virginia Gibson will discuss the importance of performance reviews and how to improve them.
June 20, 2014
Jenny Mattingley hosts a roundtable discussion of legislation on Capitol Hill that impacts federal workers.
June 6, 2014
Jon Desenberg from the Performance Institute, Bethany Blakey of the Performance Improvement Council, and Hudson Hollister of the Data Transparency Coalitition will participate in a roundtable discussion of federal performance management and the DATA Act.
May 23, 2014
Jenny Mattingley hosts a roundtable discussion of National Police Week 2014, which is being held in Washington D.C. from May 11th through the 17th.
May 9, 2014
Tony Vergnetti hosts a roundtable discussion of the Public Employees Roundtable and Public Service Recognition Week.
April 25, 2014
Julie Perkins hosts a roundtable discussion of the hottest topics in the federal government.
April 11, 2014
Fred Steckler, the CAO at the US. Patent and Trademark Office, discusses his agency's number one ranking in the latest Best Places to Work in Government survey, and Deloitte's David Dye and Katherine Ryan talk about employee management and how to engage the workforce.
March 21, 2014
Worldwide ERC President and CEO Peggy Smith, and Linda Rothleder, president of Rothleder Associates, will talk about relocation in the public and private sector.
March 7, 2014
Todd Wells and Greg Stanford from the Federal Managers Association, and Miguel Aviles from Young Government Leaders will discuss upcoming training opportunites for federal managers.
February 21, 2014
FLEOA president Jon Adler joins FEDS president Anthony Vergnetti to talk about some of the issues currently affecting federal law enforcement officers.
February 7, 2014
Jennifer Mattingley hosts a roundtable discussion of the the status of telework in the federal government.
January 24, 2014
National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund Chairman and CEO Craig Floyd, and Jon Adler with the Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association, will discuss the 2013 Preliminary end of the year fatality report.
January 10, 2014
John Hudak and Phil Wallach with the Brookings Institution will discuss the top federal government issues in 2013, and what's ahead in the new year.
December 20, 2013
Julie Perkins and Jenny Mattingley host a roundtable discussion of the big issues in the federal government and what's ahead for 2014.
December 6, 2013
Debra Roth hosts a roundtable discussion of federal law enforcement issues, and how agency interaction has changed since 9/11.
November 15, 2013
Tony Vergnetti will host a roundtable discussion of open season and the options available for federal workers.
November 1, 2013