Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Investigating ideas for a better government
Friday - 12/20/2013, 9:23pm EST
The guests will discuss Brookings' newly launched Center for Effective Public Management, the FixGov blog managed by Hudak, and other work being done by colleagues in the Governance Studies section of Brookings.
Other topics covered included challenges posed by sequestration and tight budgets, the relationship between Congress and the administration, and between the administration and executive branch agencies, and the administration's response and handling of the Healthcare.gov rollout and implementation.
The guests also offered their outlook on 2014.
FEDtalk is a live radio talk show produced by Shaw Bransford & Roth P.C., bringing you the insider's perspective from leaders in the federal community since 1993.