Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Send us your sequestration rally photos
Monday - 3/18/2013, 3:00pm EDT
The rallies are part of the National Day of Protest being organized by the American Federation of Government Employees, with help from the AFL-CIO, Americans for Tax Fairness and the Alliance for Retired Americans.
AFGE members rallied on Capitol Hill recently to protest sequestration. (File Photo/Jason Miller/Federal News Radio)
Are you planning to attend one of the rallies? If so, Federal News Radio wants your photos from the event.
Send us an email with the photos attached. Please include the location of your rally, the name of the person who took the photo (for proper photo credit), and the names and agencies of those in the photo (if possible). You can also tweet photos using the hashtag #dayofprotest or share them on our Facebook page.
Photos will be posted at FederalNewsRadio.com throughout the day Wednesday.
Click here for a list of cities where rallies are being held.