Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
5 Fallacies of Government
Go to any conference and listen to different speakers, or hear what those in Congress say, and invariably someone will perpetuate a stereotype of the federal government. The government wastes money. Federal employees don't work hard. Over time, these statements have developed their own lives. But are they really true? Federal News Radio analyzes 5 Fallacies of Government and lets you decide if the depictions are deserved.
We continue our look at the Five Fallacies of Government - today, we're asking is the government behind the technology curve?
The Daily Debrief got perspective on the federal hiring process from Carol Bonosaro, the President of the Senior Executives Association.
In today's look at the "5 Fallacies of Government?", FederalNewsRadio turns the focus on the "retirement wave" of the future.