Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
- Words from the wise: How 3 agencies attained best places to work status
- OPM staffs up, reshuffles senior leadership
- Why some feds are skeptical of new self-plus-one FEHBP option
- VA cyber saga continues; Audit shows network security holes
- New: Hettinger chosen to lead TechAmerica's public sector shop
- Will feds get the day off on Christmas Eve?
- Nearly half of the federal workforce eligible to telework
- Pay gap widens between feds, private-sector
- GSA plots path ahead for once-troubled acquisition management system
- Budget deal clears Congress, heads to Obama
- How much money did agencies waste in 2013?
- OGE enhances network to spur productivity
Time off around Christmas is often an easy call for the President, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says. Unless Dec. 25 falls on a Wednesday, which it does this year. So what goes into the decision-making process?
|Dec 18, 2013||Close||Change||YTD|
|Closing price updated at approx 6pm EST. each business day. More at tsp.gov.|
What you need to know about OPM's latest tweaks to its snow closure policy.
Listen to Tom Temin and Emily Kopp's latest on-air interviews with federal executives and contractors.
Listen to Francis Rose's interviews with members of the federal community on the biggest issues of the day.
Technology is changing fast. And dollars spent on that tech are shrinking. What does it mean for agencies?