Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Federal News Radio interviews each of the finalists for the Partnership for Public Service's Service to America Medals. These awards are given out each year to the federal employees who exemplify what it means to be a public servant.
This year, 31 individuals and groups of federal employees were named finalists for the 2013 Service to America Medals given out by the Partnership for Public Service. Learn more about what makes them tick by listening to our interviews with each finalist.
This year, 33 feds were named finalists, including feds who led efforts to increase veterans hiring at agencies, a team that developed a robotic hand to take over the dangerous work of astronauts, and a researcher who is changing the face of medical imaging. Federal News Radio will be interviewing the finalists leading up to the awards ceremony in September 2012.