Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Top 5 for 2010
Federal News Radio is polishing its crystal ball to give you some of our predictions for the upcoming year. In no particular order, our news team has chosen the five issues you'll want to watch in 2010.
Gov 2.0 strategist Adriel Hampton tells Chris and Amy that there are a lot of unknowns in 2010.
Dan Burton of SalesForce looks at whether or not cloud computing will become SOP over the next few years.
Economist Douglas Holtz-Eakin, a former director of the Congressional Budget Office, warns that your agency could fall into the crosshairs of budget cuts for FY 2011, and explains why, in our continuing look at "Bold Predictions for 2010."
Rob Burton brings the Daily Debrief team analysis on it's first Bold Prediction for 2010.
If stovepipes are to come down, the first step is for agencies to give up control.