Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Top 5 for 2010
Federal News Radio is polishing its crystal ball to give you some of our predictions for the upcoming year. In no particular order, our news team has chosen the five issues you'll want to watch in 2010.
Gov 2.0 strategist Adriel Hampton tells Chris and Amy that there are a lot of unknowns in 2010.
Dan Burton of SalesForce looks at whether or not cloud computing will become SOP over the next few years.
Economist Douglas Holtz-Eakin, a former director of the Congressional Budget Office, warns that your agency could fall into the crosshairs of budget cuts for FY 2011, and explains why, in our continuing look at "Bold Predictions for 2010."
Rob Burton brings the Daily Debrief team analysis on it's first Bold Prediction for 2010.
If stovepipes are to come down, the first step is for agencies to give up control.