Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Top 5 for 2010
Federal News Radio is polishing its crystal ball to give you some of our predictions for the upcoming year. In no particular order, our news team has chosen the five issues you'll want to watch in 2010.
Gov 2.0 strategist Adriel Hampton tells Chris and Amy that there are a lot of unknowns in 2010.
Dan Burton of SalesForce looks at whether or not cloud computing will become SOP over the next few years.
Economist Douglas Holtz-Eakin, a former director of the Congressional Budget Office, warns that your agency could fall into the crosshairs of budget cuts for FY 2011, and explains why, in our continuing look at "Bold Predictions for 2010."
Rob Burton brings the Daily Debrief team analysis on it's first Bold Prediction for 2010.
If stovepipes are to come down, the first step is for agencies to give up control.