Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
The Homeland Security Department's CIS is using a continuous delivery model where it automates reviews of software code to ensure security and quality. DHS is using a similar approach for mobile apps called the Carwash, where it's checking the code to compliance with specific requirements.
Despite being under investigation, Alejandro Mayorkas testified today on becoming the next deputy secretary for the Department of Homeland Security. Mayorkas said that claims he exercised undue influence on cases in his agency, U.S. Citizen and Immigration Services, are false.
APNewsBreak: Official tabbed for No. 2 Homeland Security post under investigation by watchdog
After years of planning and months of delays, USCIS will launch its online portal, ELIS, on Tuesday. But the portal will only be open to a fraction of benefit seekers while the agency works out the kinks.
Katherine Peters, the executive editor of Nextgov, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the troubles USCIS is having with its digitizing program — known as Transformation.
DHS announced an expansion of its E-Verify program, which allows employees to check their eligibility for U.S. Employment before applying for a job. Alejandro Mayorkas, the director of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, joined the Federal Drive to discuss what the program's expansion means for both employers and employees.
DHS, DOJ and FTC collaborate with state and local partners in and unprecedented effort. DHS's Alejandro Mayorkas explains how it works.
Jim Williams, former commissioner of GSA's Federal Acquisition Service, tells Federal News Radio what he's been learning working on biometric security in the private sector.
Agency CIO Roger Baker said a new initiative will try to pare down the number of software packages employees use by 95 percent. The Ruthless Shutdown Project, is getting underway to address the proliferation of applications that is costing VA hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Agency to issue first RFQ under infrastructure-as-a-service governmentwide contract issued by GSA. FEMA and CIS are among the first agency components to move their public-facing sites to the cloud.
At this year's Management of Change Conference, organizers tried something different. WFED's Amy Morris gets details from DeKalb County, Georgia's CIO, Darrell Black.
This is the fourth time GSA has done a major revamping of the capabilities of the government's portal. The agency views the changes to USA.gov as part of how innovations are changing government to solve challenges. Dave McClure proposes new website to bring together all the innovation efforts across government and share best practices.
WFED's Jason Miller and Amy Morris update us on panels scheduled for Day 2 of the Management of Change conference
Sanjeev "Sonny" Bhagowalia talks to Federal News Radio's Amy Morris about managing federal IT in an age of budget cuts.
Commerce CIO Simon Szykman explains how the role of the bureau CIO is different from a department CIO.
WFED Anchor Amy Morris has a recap of last night's keynote address by technology futurist John Patrick and gives us a preview of today's highlights.
Immigrants and other job seekers in five states and the District of Columbia with questions about their eligibility to work in the United States can now use a government database to verify their own status. USCIS Director Alejandro Mayorkas explains how it all works.
Immigration processing is vulnerable to insider threats according to a new report from the DHS inspector general.
The E-Verify program is expanding to include U.S. passports and passport cards for employment verification.