Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: virtualization
Rick Caccia, vice president of Strategy at Delphix, will discuss the benefits of taking an agile approach to data management.
August 5, 2014
Ash Ashutosh, CEO of Actifio, will discuss how his company can help your agency reduce the size and cost of its data center.
July 29, 2014
Chris Carlson, CEO of Retriever Consulting, discusses the benefits of a new aspect of virtualization called containers.
July 15, 2014
Horace Blackman, vice president of Health and Life Sciences at Lockheed Martin will discuss ways to reduce costs for federal IT professionals.
May 13, 2014
Aileen Black and Gigi Schumm from Accelerated Growth Strategies will discuss new technologies that could help federal agencies save money and operate more efficiently.
April 15, 2014
Tags: technology , data management , copy data management , data silos , Virtualization , Aileen Black , VMware , Gigi Schumm , Symantec , Accelerated Growth Strategies , Actifio , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
Dave Gwyn and Chris Howard from Nutanix will discuss how their company can help you design and manage your agency's data centers.
March 25, 2014
Ram Murthy, the RRB chief information officer, is following a four-year IT enterprise roadmap to modernize his agency's back-office systems.
January 30, 2014
Emerging technologies like cloud, wireless access and virtualization are making telework an easy -- and economic -- solution for some agencies.
Tags: Brian McGrath , George Jakabcin , A New Era in Technology , telework , mobile , technology , cybersecurity , Virtualization , In Depth , Federal Drive , Michael OConnell , Census Bureau , TIGTA , cloud
Virtualization is at the heart of these programs, and government's failure rate has been high due to unwieldy, expensive and complicated infrastructure. The ramp-up of virtualization efforts in government requires agencies to take into account infrastructure-related challenges such as scalability, complexity, cost, performance and more. And more agencies are rolling out virtualization solutions that allow Bring-Your-Own-Device users to stay productive no matter where, or how, they work.
Sanjay Castelino, vice president at SolarWinds, will discuss how your agency can benefit from a concept call Virtual Desktop Infrastructure.
October 8, 2013