Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: On DoD
David Bennett, the agency's Chief Information Officer and Alfred Rivera, the vice director for strategic planning join us to talk about DISA data center consolidation strategy and the path ahead.
Chandra McMahon, Lockheed Martin's vice president for commercial markets, discusses NSA's accreditation system that tests cybersecurity companies against 21 separate focus areas.
Dr. William LaPlante, the assistant secretary of the Air Force for acquisition is Jared Serbu's guest for the full hour on this edition of On DoD. LaPlante talks with Jared about his five top priorities' for Air Force acquisition.
Harry Hallock, the deputy assistant secretary of the Army for procurement, is Jared Serbu's guest for the full hour in this edition of On DoD.
John Hickey, the mobility program manager for the Defense Information Systems Agency, talks about the status of DoD's commercial mobile device programs, for both classified and unclassified communications. Greg Wenzel, a senior vice president at Booz Allen Hamilton, discusses the findings of a recent survey of government employees about DoD acquisition.
DoD Reporter Jared Serbu talks to Dick Ginman, DoD's director for procurement and acquisition policy, and Letitia Long, the director of the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency.
On this week's On DoD, Jared Serbu talks to Eric Jeffries, chief diversity and inclusion officer at Exelis; Zachary Hearn, the deputy director for benefits at the American Legion; and Alan Chvotkin, vice president at the Professional Services Council.
Lt. Gen Thomas Bostick, the Army Corps of Engineers' commanding general, talks about changes coming to the Corps as a result of the military and budget draw downs.
Over the past 12 years, the Army Corps of Engineers has had a full plate — building new facilities for the last round of base realignments, dealing with the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, and a lot of overseas construction in Iraq and Afghanistan. But as wars and military budgets draw down, it's time for the agency to reshape itself, says Lt. Gen. Thomas Bostick, the Corps' commanding general. He spoke with Federal News Radio DoD Reporter Jared Serbu. Hear Jared's full hour-long interview with Bostick, Weds. March 26 at 3p.m. Listen here.
Lt. Col. Daniel Johnston, an Army physician and the program manager for Army Fit, talks to DoD Reporter Jared Serbu about the Army's technology platform that it hopes will take the service's comprehensive resilience effort further.