Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Mark Gunzinger
This past summer, defense experts gathered into teams to map out how to cut DoD's budget by a half trillion dollars over 10 years. The results from the game provide some guidance on ways to make the cut happen in real life based on strategic choices, the organizers say.
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
The Center for Strategic and Budgetary Assessments, the influential defense think tank, has called on the U.S. military to redraw the map of military bases scattered throughout the Middle East. Mark Gunzinger, a senior fellow at CSBA, and his colleague Chris Dougherty joined Pentagon Solutions with Francis Rose to discuss the report.
The Defense Department has just released the Quadrennial Defense Review. It calls for heavy investments in new technology, long-range strike aircraft and additional unmanned air and underwater vehicles.