Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
One-on-one interviews with the people responsible for managing the inner workings of the Pentagon. Wednesdays, 2 p.m.
Defense experts discuss the biggest issues affecting the Pentagon. Wednesdays, 3 p.m.
The latest defense and national security stories from J.J. Green.
Link to Defense.gov, the government's portal for the DoD and its service branches.
Follow the latest Base Realignment and Closure moves and see how they are impacting the military across the country.
The National Security Personnel System is being phased out by DoD. Follow the latest news on the transition.
Host Roger Waldron discusses the latest news in the government contracting arena. Tuesdays, 10 a.m.
Vendors talk with Francis Rose about trends in the marketplace, policies, and regulations. Thursdays, 3 p.m.
Mark Amtower highlights the good, the bad and the ugly of doing business in the federal market. Mondays, 12 p.m.
Link to GSA.gov, the government's contracting portal.
Link to the Federal Chief Acquisition Officers Council's website.
Federal News Radio offers three different email alerts to keep you in the federal loop at all times. Sign up today!
Federal News Radio is on Twitter. Follow our main news feed and our reporters for the latest news as it's happening.
Like Federal News Radio on Facebook and get a behind the scenes look at what goes on at the radio station.
Never miss a beat. See the latest news as it's added to our website.
Subscribe to Federal News Radio's RSS feeds.
Reach us by phone or email.
Meet the Federal News Radio team.
Book our experts to explain the latest federal news to your audience or for appearances at conferences and special events.
View a list of our weekly shows and the times they air throughout the week.
Check out our latest photo galleries from events we've attended and stories in the news.
- Rogers develops Blast Gauge to assess impact of IED blasts on soldiers
- Inside the DoD Reporter's Notebook: Director of Naval Intelligence can't access classified information after 9 months
- DARPA launches challenge to help create hacker-proof software
- On DoD: DARPA, DISA and ONR discuss the latest on mobile technology and security