Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
By 2015, federal mandates dictate that government facilities must reduce their energy usage by 30 percent. As a US based company, Lutron Electronics is proud to partner with the US Government to provide energy-saving solutions compliant with the "Buy American Act" that will help the government achieve their aggressive energy reduction goals. Lutron light controls can save up to 60 percent of lighting electricity usage, which translates to 23 percent overall building energy reduction. Founded in 1961, Lutron designs and manufacturers energy-saving
light controls, automated window treatments, occupancy sensors and more. Its innovative, intuitive products can be used to control everything from a single light, to every light, shade, temperature, and even stand-by power in a home or commercial building. Lutron products make any space more versatile, while enhancing comfort and productivity.
Lutron estimates that the installed base of its products saves the nation nearly 10 billion kWh of electricity, or approximately $1 billion in utility costs per year. Lutron manufactures more than 16,000 energy-saving products, sold in more than 100 countries around the world.
To learn more visit lutron.com.
Ever wonder what the federal government is doing to reduce electricity use and reduce costs? Learn more about how the US federal government is leading the way in working to make its facilities more sustainable and environmentally responsible.