Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
By 2015, federal mandates dictate that government facilities must reduce their energy usage by 30 percent. As a US based company, Lutron Electronics is proud to partner with the US Government to provide energy-saving solutions compliant with the "Buy American Act" that will help the government achieve their aggressive energy reduction goals. Lutron light controls can save up to 60 percent of lighting electricity usage, which translates to 23 percent overall building energy reduction. Founded in 1961, Lutron designs and manufacturers energy-saving
light controls, automated window treatments, occupancy sensors and more. Its innovative, intuitive products can be used to control everything from a single light, to every light, shade, temperature, and even stand-by power in a home or commercial building. Lutron products make any space more versatile, while enhancing comfort and productivity.
Lutron estimates that the installed base of its products saves the nation nearly 10 billion kWh of electricity, or approximately $1 billion in utility costs per year. Lutron manufactures more than 16,000 energy-saving products, sold in more than 100 countries around the world.
To learn more visit lutron.com.
Ever wonder what the federal government is doing to reduce electricity use and reduce costs? Learn more about how the US federal government is leading the way in working to make its facilities more sustainable and environmentally responsible.