Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
My HealtheVet is the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA's) Personal Health Record. It was designed for Veterans, active duty servicemembers, their dependents and caregivers. My HealtheVet helps you partner with your health care team. It provides Veterans opportunities and tools to make informed decisions. More information can be found at MyHealth.va.gov.
VA Blue Button is Keeping the Promise: VA Blue Button can generate and
download an electronic file that contains Veterans' available personal health and
self-entered information from My HealtheVet. VA has significantly
expanded the types of information are available to Veterans who have upgraded to a Premium My HealtheVet account.
With the June 2013 enhancements to Blue Button, Veteran patients now have more timely access to data, more options for self-reported information and improved data refresh options to keep their personal health record up-to-date and complete.
Tom Temin, of the Federal Drive, has an in depth discussion with the experts and users about the My HealtheVet program. He reviews the clinical applications of the new upgraded system and what that means for Veterans today and for the future.