Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Acquisition Excellence Conference
Hosted by the American Council for Technology - Industry Advisory Council (ACT-IAC) and the General Services Administration, the Acquisition Excellence conference aims to provide a collaborative forum to discuss federal IT acquisition strategies and policy.
Federal News Radio interviews conference speakers and planners at Acquisition Excellence 2013. The event explores how agencies can progress to a more agile acquisition environment with innovative solutions in a cost-cutting era.
Federal News Radio interviews Steve Kempf, commissioner of GSA's Federal Acquisition Service; Iris Cooper, executive director of Veterans Affairs' Office of Acquisitions Operations; and Kshemendra Paul, program manager of the Information Sharing Environment.