Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Acquisition Excellence Conference
Hosted by the American Council for Technology - Industry Advisory Council (ACT-IAC) and the General Services Administration, the Acquisition Excellence Conference aims to provide a collaborative forum to discuss federal IT acquisition strategies and policy.
Federal News Radio interviews conference speakers and planners at Acquisition Excellence 2014. The event included updates on current acquisition priorities for agencies and changes.
Federal News Radio interviews conference speakers and planners at Acquisition Excellence 2013. The event explores how agencies can progress to a more agile acquisition environment with innovative solutions in a cost-cutting era.
Federal News Radio interviews Steve Kempf, commissioner of GSA's Federal Acquisition Service; Iris Cooper, executive director of Veterans Affairs' Office of Acquisitions Operations; and Kshemendra Paul, program manager of the Information Sharing Environment.