Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
The Administration's establishment of the Cloud First policy opens the door for agencies to take full advantage of cloud computing in order to maximize capacity utilization, improve IT flexibility and responsiveness, and minimize cost.
As agencies seek to combine different cloud services or legacy systems, they need a seamless form of integration. The result is the exploration of Cloud Computing Brokerage, a means to integrate software-as-a-service economically with the agility and flexibility the agency needs.
March 20th, 2012
This panel will discuss the leading trends to the adoption of Unified Communications, key benefits of moving to a UC platform and the acquisition process, considerations, risks and /or constraints agencies have to keep in mind as they move towards a UC platform.