Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
The Administration's establishment of the Cloud First policy opens the door for agencies to take full advantage of cloud computing in order to maximize capacity utilization, improve IT flexibility and responsiveness, and minimize cost.
As agencies seek to combine different cloud services or legacy systems, they need a seamless form of integration. The result is the exploration of Cloud Computing Brokerage, a means to integrate software-as-a-service economically with the agility and flexibility the agency needs.
March 20th, 2012
This panel will discuss the leading trends to the adoption of Unified Communications, key benefits of moving to a UC platform and the acquisition process, considerations, risks and /or constraints agencies have to keep in mind as they move towards a UC platform.