Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Association of Government Accountants
The Association of Government Accountants' National Leadership Conference brings together financial-management experts from across government to share best practices and to discuss the latest management and accountability techniques.
Federal News Radio interviews Comptroller General Gene Dodaro; Margo Sheridan, DoD's director of Financial Improvement and Audit Readiness; Dennis Taitano, the Navy's deputy assistant secretary for Financial Operations; and Steve Herrera, Air Force associate deputy assistant secretary for Financial Operations, at the annual conference.
Federal News Radio interviews panelists and speakers at the 2013 National Leadership Conference.
Federal News Radio speaks with guests and panelists from the Association of Government Accountants' annual conference in Washington, D.C. The conference features insight into managing risk and the role financial management plays in mission delivery.