Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Federal News Radio Archives
As I mentioned, Friday was my last day on the air at Federal News Radio. Here are my final thoughts… Change is never easy. We do almost anything to avoid it. But these days, change is almost the norm. And today represents a change for me. I’m moving on. For the past three years, we’ve [...]
Amy Su and Muriel Maignan Wilkins are the managing partners and co-founders of consulting firm Isis Associates. And they've put together a list of perils to organization wide meetings.
The tech conference showcases latest trends. O'Reilly Media' Alex Howard and Deloitte's Bill Eggers share some highlights.
The Department of Homeland Security says cyber attacks against the federal government jumped by 40 percent last year.
Chuck Tant is with the Business Transformation Agency at the DOD. He explains the IT reforms at the department.
A new white paper from the Homeland Security Department calls for networks where computers and devices work together in near-real time in its own defense.
The Department of Homeland Security is on the hunt for cybersecurity summer interns.
The contract is for a new intelligence-gathering plane.
As I noted earlier this week, today is my last day at Federal News Radio 1500 AM. All of the radio interviews are archived here. Filed under: DorobekInsider, Federal News Radio
Chris Dorobek talked to winner Kirit Amin, the Chief Information Officer at the Bureau of Consular Affairs.
GAO found that one of the more daunting tasks for the IRS is determining who has passed away in the last year. Database provider LexisNexis could help.
There's now a new technology that will go through your RFP responses for you - and find those red flags.
John Moore is founder and CEO of Government in the Lab. He's focused for years on open government strategy and he says the public sector isn't that far behind in social media.
Be honest - you've been to meetings where you are handed a binder full of notes and handouts. Printing those handouts are a waste of time and money. That's where iLegislate comes into play.
Making the exclusive cut is cybersecurity rock star - Donna Dodson. She leads the National Institute of Standards and Technology's Computer Security Division and is the Deputy Chief Cybersecurity Advisor.
The National Research Council says that a rise in sea levels of about three feet could jeopardize $100 billion worth of Navy installations.