Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Who We Are
Securing freedom. Securing America's future.
The F-35 Lightning II is more than a leading-edge 5th generation stealth fighter. It's an aircraft with unprecedented capabilities that will help America and its allies defend freedom for decades to come. In parallel, it's an advanced technology program set firmly as the cornerstone of our nation's industrial base. Our team - 33,000 strong - lives and works in communities in 47 states across the U.S. We are engineers, manufacturers, maintainers, and pilots as well as those who support production with accounting, planning, supply chain management and more. From coast to coast and across the heartland of America, we're working to produce the world's only 5th generation multirole stealth fighter that is second to none. It's what we do. It's who we are.
Learn more about us
Missile Defense Agency awards $980 million contract to Lockheed Martin.
A special conversation about the F-35 program on Federal News Radio 1500 AM.Listen