Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
The annual meeting of the Association of the United States Army (AUSA) supports professional development for service members, civilians, retirees, wounded warriors, veterans and family members. Seminars and presentations focus on the global war on terrorism, the future of the Army's force, expeditionary logistics and actionable intelligence.
Army Chief of Staff Gen. Raymond Odierno told Federal News Radio about the Army's priorities and how many compete against constrained budgets. Army Vice Chief of Staff Gen. Peter Chiarelli discussed new programs for wounded warriors. Also, Federal News Radio spoke with Assistant Secretary of the Army Installations, Energy and Environment Katharine Hammack, U.S. Army Pacific Command Commanding General Lt. Gen. Francis Wiercinski, U.S. Army Reserve Command Assistant Chief James Snyder and Sgt. First Class Leroy Petry, who received a Medal of Honor from the President for his actions in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Sergeant Major of the Army Raymond Chandler tells Federal News Radio how the Army is scaling down after more than a decade of war in Southwest Asia. Army Medical Command Surgeon General Lt. Gen. Patricia Horoho explains how the Army is handling record-high levels of suicides among its troops. Plus, Federal News Radio talks to Army Reserve Commanding General Lt. Gen. Jeffrey Talley, Under Secretary of the Army Dr. Joseph Westphal, Army National Guard Director Lt. Gen. William Ingram, Jr., and Commander of the Army in Japan Maj. Gen. Michael Harrison.