Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
The annual meeting of the Association of the United States Army (AUSA) supports professional development for service members, civilians, retirees, wounded warriors, veterans and family members. Seminars and presentations focus on the global war on terrorism, the future of the Army's force, expeditionary logistics and actionable intelligence.
Federal News Radio anchor Emily Kopp interviews Army leaders at the annual AUSA Expo in Washington including: Gen. Ray Odierno, Chief of Staff, U.S. Army; Army Lt. Gen. Michael Williamson; Sergeant Major of the Army Raymond Chandler; and Maj. Gen. Walter Piatt, Deputy Commanding General of Army Europe.
Federal News Radio Defense Reporter Jared Serbu speaks with GEN Ray Odierno, Chief of Staff, U.S. Army; LTG Bill Phillips, military deputy to the Assistant Secretary of the Army for Acquisition, Logistics and Technology; Rodney Harris, Command Sergeant Major at U.S. Army Cyber Command; Tammy Smith, U.S. Army Reserve director of the Human Capital Core Enterprise; LTG Keith Walker, Commanding General, U.S. Army Capabilities Integration Command; and Raymond Chandler, Sergeant Major of the Army.
Sergeant Major of the Army Raymond Chandler tells Federal News Radio how the Army is scaling down after more than a decade of war in Southwest Asia. Army Medical Command Surgeon General Lt. Gen. Patricia Horoho explains how the Army is handling record-high levels of suicides among its troops. Plus, Federal News Radio talks to Army Reserve Commanding General Lt. Gen. Jeffrey Talley, Under Secretary of the Army Dr. Joseph Westphal, Army National Guard Director Lt. Gen. William Ingram, Jr., and Commander of the Army in Japan Maj. Gen. Michael Harrison.
Army Chief of Staff Gen. Raymond Odierno told Federal News Radio about the Army's priorities and how many compete against constrained budgets. Army Vice Chief of Staff Gen. Peter Chiarelli discussed new programs for wounded warriors. Also, Federal News Radio spoke with Assistant Secretary of the Army Installations, Energy and Environment Katharine Hammack, U.S. Army Pacific Command Commanding General Lt. Gen. Francis Wiercinski, U.S. Army Reserve Command Assistant Chief James Snyder and Sgt. First Class Leroy Petry, who received a Medal of Honor from the President for his actions in Iraq and Afghanistan.