Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Foodie and the Beast
Sundays, 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Hosted by: David and Nycci Nellis
From fine dining to irresistible junk foods, top chefs to up-and-comers you haven't heard of (yet!), foie gras, fish fingers, and much more, no sip of wine, no morsel of food or food gossip goes untouched, as David and Nycci Nellis give you the inside dish on the hottest restaurants and bistros, the freshest ingredients and the finest tipples on the scene.
Nycci is found and editor of the TheListAreYouOnIt.com, the DC area's premier food and wine events website. She and David have cooked up this lively - and sometimes edgy - food and wine variety show catering to in-the-know "foodies" and to those (like David) whose appetites run more toward Ruffles than truffles.
Look for engrossing segments on the newest restaurants, restaurant promotions, the latest chef moves and tips from guests about everything from new ingredients to the worlds of fine wines, spirits and brews. Listeners of all food faiths will enjoy taking sides in David and Nycci's playful "food fights" - call it, "Foodie and the Beast" - and polar views on what really makes the best in food and drink.
In an effort to provide a better environment for commenting, we have changed our comment platform. In order to comment on a story, you will first need to create a Disqus account if you do not already have one. It's easy! Sign up for an account below by clicking in the "Leave a message" field and then clicking on the blue Disqus icon. Alternatively, you can now comment using your Facebook, Twitter or Google accounts.
Federal News Radio understands how important anonymity is to some commenters. Like our previous platform, our new system allows users to identify their comments with a screen name (instead of their first and last name) if they so choose. Find more information about creating a screen name and other frequently asked questions about Disqus here.
Our comment policy itself has not changed. Federal News Radio encourages users to express their opinions by posting comments that have a positive and constructive tone; are on topic, clear and to-the-point; and are respectful towards others and their opinions. Our goal is to maintain a civil dialogue in which readers feel comfortable. Federal News Radio reserves the right to remove comments and block users that do not follow these criteria.comments powered by Disqus