Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Foodie and the Beast
Sundays, 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Hosted by: David and Nycci Nellis
From fine dining to irresistible junk foods, top chefs to up-and-comers you haven't heard of (yet!), foie gras, fish fingers, and much more, no sip of wine, no morsel of food or food gossip goes untouched, as David and Nycci Nellis give you the inside dish on the hottest restaurants and bistros, the freshest ingredients and the finest tipples on the scene.
Nycci is found and editor of the TheListAreYouOnIt.com, the DC area's premier food and wine events website. She and David have cooked up this lively - and sometimes edgy - food and wine variety show catering to in-the-know "foodies" and to those (like David) whose appetites run more toward Ruffles than truffles.
Look for engrossing segments on the newest restaurants, restaurant promotions, the latest chef moves and tips from guests about everything from new ingredients to the worlds of fine wines, spirits and brews. Listeners of all food faiths will enjoy taking sides in David and Nycci's playful "food fights" - call it, "Foodie and the Beast" - and polar views on what really makes the best in food and drink.