Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Federal News Radio offers three email alerts to keep you updated on the latest news affecting federal employees and government contractors. Sign up for one, or all three, and be the first to know when news breaks.
When breaking news happens in the federal community, you'll know about it first with our breaking news email alert.
A quick look at the latest news affecting federal employees and government contractors, plus a preview of important interviews coming up on the radio station that day. Sent each weekday morning, the Daily Headlines email is a great way to get caught up as you start your day.
A must read for federal employees interested in pay, benefits, workforce and retirement issues. The Federal Report email is sent each weekday morning with links to Mike's daily column, the latest TSP numbers, and news affecting federal employees' pocketbooks.