Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Federal News Radio offers three email alerts to keep you updated on the latest news affecting federal employees and government contractors. Sign up for one, or all three, and be the first to know when news breaks.
When breaking news happens in the federal community, you'll know about it first with our breaking news email alert.
A quick look at the latest news affecting federal employees and government contractors, plus a preview of important interviews coming up on the radio station that day. Sent each weekday morning, the Daily Headlines email is a great way to get caught up as you start your day.
A must read for federal employees interested in pay, benefits, workforce and retirement issues. The Federal Report email is sent each weekday morning with links to Mike's daily column, the latest TSP numbers, and news affecting federal employees' pocketbooks.