Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Federal News Radio offers three email alerts to keep you updated on the latest news affecting federal employees and government contractors. Sign up for one, or all three, and be the first to know when news breaks.
When breaking news happens in the federal community, you'll know about it first with our breaking news email alert.
A quick look at the latest news affecting federal employees and government contractors, plus a preview of important interviews coming up on the radio station that day. Sent each weekday morning, the Daily Headlines email is a great way to get caught up as you start your day.
A must read for federal employees interested in pay, benefits, workforce and retirement issues. The Federal Report email is sent each weekday morning with links to Mike's daily column, the latest TSP numbers, and news affecting federal employees' pocketbooks.