Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
GSA Special Reports
The General Services Administration was without a permanent leader for over two years before Martha Johnson was confirmed. Federal News Radio's Jason Miller examines what effect the lack of permanent leadership had on the agency - and other agencies - in the federal government.
The proliferation of multiple award contracts across the government has reached a tipping point. The Office of Federal Procurement Policy went on a listening tour to figure out how to tame this unwieldy beast. The administration's efforts came as several agencies planned to recompete or issue new procurements for MACs in the coming year. Federal News Radio's Jason Miller explores all sides of this complex issue.