Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
DHS Special Reports
The September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks forced the government to transform. The change has been both subtle and dramatic, encompassing everything from building security to computer security to the creation of a new agency - the Department of Homeland Security. Federal News Radio evaluates the impact these changes have made on how the government meets this crucial mission and on the employees and contractors who are called upon daily to protect the homeland.
The series examines how the Homeland Security Department's Science and Technology Directorate advances through funding and other cutting-edge technology to address some of the biggest problems in the public sector.