Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
5 Fallacies of Government
Go to any conference and listen to different speakers, or hear what those in Congress say, and invariably someone will perpetuate a stereotype of the federal government. The government wastes money. Federal employees don't work hard. Over time, these statements have developed their own lives. But are they really true? Federal News Radio analyzes 5 Fallacies of Government and lets you decide if the depictions are deserved.
We continue our look at the Five Fallacies of Government - today, we're asking is the government behind the technology curve?
The Daily Debrief got perspective on the federal hiring process from Carol Bonosaro, the President of the Senior Executives Association.
In today's look at the "5 Fallacies of Government?", FederalNewsRadio turns the focus on the "retirement wave" of the future.