Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
In an effort to provide a better environment for commenting, we have changed our comment platform. In order to comment on a story, you will first need to create a Disqus account if you do not already have one. It's easy! Sign up for an account below by clicking in the "Leave a message" field and then clicking on the blue Disqus icon. Alternatively, you can now comment using your Facebook, Twitter or Google accounts.
Federal News Radio understands how important anonymity is to some commenters. Like our previous platform, our new system allows users to identify their comments with a screen name (instead of their first and last name) if they so choose. Find more information about creating a screen name and other frequently asked questions about Disqus here.
Our comment policy itself has not changed. Federal News Radio encourages users to express their opinions by posting comments that have a positive and constructive tone; are on topic, clear and to-the-point; and are respectful towards others and their opinions. Our goal is to maintain a civil dialogue in which readers feel comfortable. Federal News Radio reserves the right to remove comments and block users that do not follow these criteria.comments powered by Disqus
- Pentagon bridges military, intelligence IT consolidation efforts
- From ruby slippers to first ladies' gowns, museum celebrates 50 years
- Too many $31 staplers in DoD; NGA turns to open source
- Crime of the Week: Va. defense contractor pays $1.1M to clear name
- New: Fear not: The case for shared services in government
- DoD's Ginman defends decision about GSA schedules
- Charities, lawmakers voice concerns over OPM's rewrite of CFC rules
- Air Force presses vendors to tackle supply chain costs
- GSA's Dave McClure leaves for private sector
- Capitol dome gets much-needed makeover
- Plan to implement security clearance fixes coming soon
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey wants to know: How can you tell the difference between a long-time GS-15 from San Francisco or Houston and two GS-15s from Huntsville, Ala., or Washington, D.C.?
|Apr 17, 2014||Close||Change||YTD|
|Closing price updated at approx 6pm EST. each business day. More at tsp.gov.|
View photos and listen to interviews with top military officials from the 2014 Sea-Air-Space Expo.
Listen to Tom Temin and Emily Kopp's latest on-air interviews with federal executives and contractors.
Francis Rose interviews government and industry execs on the latest issues affecting the federal community.
A contractor allegedly submits false resumes so that employees can qualify for higher-paying positions.