Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
In an effort to provide a better environment for commenting, we have changed our comment platform. In order to comment on a story, you will first need to create a Disqus account if you do not already have one. It's easy! Sign up for an account below by clicking in the "Leave a message" field and then clicking on the blue Disqus icon. Alternatively, you can now comment using your Facebook, Twitter or Google accounts.
Federal News Radio understands how important anonymity is to some commenters. Like our previous platform, our new system allows users to identify their comments with a screen name (instead of their first and last name) if they so choose. Find more information about creating a screen name and other frequently asked questions about Disqus here.
Our comment policy itself has not changed. Federal News Radio encourages users to express their opinions by posting comments that have a positive and constructive tone; are on topic, clear and to-the-point; and are respectful towards others and their opinions. Our goal is to maintain a civil dialogue in which readers feel comfortable. Federal News Radio reserves the right to remove comments and block users that do not follow these criteria.comments powered by Disqus
- Rep. Issa slams Labor for frivolous spending on posters, mascots
- RFP officially begins DoD effort to modernize electronic health records
- GAO: More detail needed from GSA on swap-construct exchanges
- IG: Shoddy care by VA didn't cause Phoenix deaths
- New: DoT's move into shared services buoyed by better trained IT workforce
- DHS S&T seeks help to find its ‘North Star'
- CEO named for HealthCare.gov
- Q&A with Labor's Dawn Leaf
- Health insurance for life, but only if you ...
- Soldier dies after shooting herself in Fort Lee
- Hack puts 25K DHS employees at risk of identity theft
- DISA to restructure with eye toward more agility, Cyber Command
Members of Congress are returning to Capitol Hill with a full plate of issues to resolve, namely a Continuing Resolution to fend off a potential government shutdown. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says they better hop to before they head out on the campaign trail.
|Aug 26, 2014||Close||Change||YTD|
|Closing price updated at approx 6pm EST. each business day. More at tsp.gov.|
All the answers you need on phased retirement and how to take advantage of it.
Listen to Tom Temin and Emily Kopp's latest on-air interviews with federal executives and contractors.
Francis Rose interviews government and industry execs on the latest issues affecting the federal community.
A Former contractor is sentenced for communicating restricted data.