Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
In an effort to provide a better environment for commenting, we have changed our comment platform. In order to comment on a story, you will first need to create a Disqus account if you do not already have one. It's easy! Sign up for an account below by clicking in the "Leave a message" field and then clicking on the blue Disqus icon. Alternatively, you can now comment using your Facebook, Twitter or Google accounts.
Federal News Radio understands how important anonymity is to some commenters. Like our previous platform, our new system allows users to identify their comments with a screen name (instead of their first and last name) if they so choose. Find more information about creating a screen name and other frequently asked questions about Disqus here.
Our comment policy itself has not changed. Federal News Radio encourages users to express their opinions by posting comments that have a positive and constructive tone; are on topic, clear and to-the-point; and are respectful towards others and their opinions. Our goal is to maintain a civil dialogue in which readers feel comfortable. Federal News Radio reserves the right to remove comments and block users that do not follow these criteria.comments powered by Disqus
- Category management launches five pilots; more vendor past performance data
- Bill making it easier to fire Senior Executives passes first test
- Over six years, DISA cuts inventory of large data centers from 18 to 10
- Senators lambast OMB over communication breakdowns
- USPS inspector indicted on theft, drug charges
- Group implores Congress to send military dogs back to handlers
- Lawmakers respond to IRS email scandal
- SSA not ready to meet future challenges
- DoJ steps in to lawsuit against Symantec
- SSA's $300M IT project doesn't work
- Exclusive: DHS cyber executive to retire
- Remembering the Apollo 11 Mission
What if Kim Kardashian took over at the IRS, or Brittany Spears' ex Kevin Federline succeeded John Kerry at the State Department. Would that get your attention?
|Jul 25, 2014||Close||Change||YTD|
|Closing price updated at approx 6pm EST. each business day. More at tsp.gov.|
A Postal Service inspector is indicted on charges of U.S. mail theft and drug possession.
Listen to Tom Temin and Emily Kopp's latest on-air interviews with federal executives and contractors.
Francis Rose interviews government and industry execs on the latest issues affecting the federal community.
26 years of federal service comes to an end for Navy Capt. Henry Hendrix. View photos from his retirement ceremony.