Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Federal News Radio interviews each of the finalists for the Partnership for Public Service's Service to America Medals. These awards are given out each year to the federal employees who exemplify what it means to be a public servant.
This year, 31 individuals and groups of federal employees were named finalists for the 2013 Service to America Medals given out by the Partnership for Public Service. Learn more about what makes them tick by listening to our interviews with each finalist.
This year, 33 feds were named finalists, including feds who led efforts to increase veterans hiring at agencies, a team that developed a robotic hand to take over the dangerous work of astronauts, and a researcher who is changing the face of medical imaging. Federal News Radio will be interviewing the finalists leading up to the awards ceremony in September 2012.