Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
The Causeys recognize the exceptional efforts of those distinguished individuals who work in the human capital management field specifically in pay, benefits, human resources and human capital issues in the federal government and in industry. Awards are given out on an annual basis.
The 2012 Causey Award winners include men and women from the Social Security Administration, the Peace Corps, Treasury, Veterans Affairs, State, and the Office of Personnel Management.
In 2011, Federal News Radio chose five Causey Award winners. The awards honor outstanding achievements and important contributions in the human capital management field in 2010.
Seven winners have been chosen for the inaugural Causey Awards. The awards honor the outstanding achievements and important contributions made by these seven individuals in the human capital management field in 2009.