Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
The Causeys recognize the exceptional efforts of those distinguished individuals who work in the human capital management field specifically in pay, benefits, human resources and human capital issues in the federal government and in industry. Awards are given out on an annual basis.
Federal News Radio named five federal employees winners of the 2013 Causey Awards. Winners come from NIH, SSA, FDA, USDA, and DoD.
The 2012 Causey Award winners include men and women from the Social Security Administration, the Peace Corps, Treasury, Veterans Affairs, State, and the Office of Personnel Management.
In 2011, Federal News Radio chose five Causey Award winners. The awards honor outstanding achievements and important contributions in the human capital management field in 2010.
Seven winners have been chosen for the inaugural Causey Awards. The awards honor the outstanding achievements and important contributions made by these seven individuals in the human capital management field in 2009.