Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
GovEvents is the premiere online resource for government events worldwide. Created as a service to the government community, government and military personnel, contractors, vendors, and event organizers can go to one place on the web to find and post government-related events.
March 7 at the Bethesda North Marriott
March 10-12 at the Reagan Building
March 13 at Clyde's of Gallery Place
March 19 at the Verizon Center
March 20, 2014 Join 600+ government and industry acquisition, policy and program management colleagues at the Grand Hyatt Washington for the Third Annual Acquisition Excellence 2014!
March 22 at the Washington Convention Center
April 5th at the McLean Hilton in Tysons Corner
April 10th, Fairview Park Marriott
May 3 at Nationals Park
Nominations being accepted NOW! The GovCon Awards are November 13 at the Ritz Tysons Corner.
DC Sustainable Energy Utility