Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
2011 HCMD Conference
The Human Capital Management for Defense event brings together members of the defense and intelligence communities to discuss best practices for managing human capital.
Angela Bailey of OPM joined Tom Temin on The Federal Drive
Approximately 3 million people work for the Department of Defense, making it the largest employer in the US. Human Capital Management For Defense conference director, Lisa Ringlen, tells us why the personal touch is important.
Doing more with less extends to human capital too. We learn how the Air Force is approaching the problem from Daniel Ginsberg.
Veterans bring a lot to the job table. Military Advantage's Dr. Vince Patton explains.
The biggest human capital issue at the Defense Department is a shrinking budget, which could lead to hiring freezes, according to Adam Jelic, chairperson of the Human Capital Management for Defense Conference.