Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
2011 HCMD Conference
The Human Capital Management for Defense event brings together members of the defense and intelligence communities to discuss best practices for managing human capital.
Angela Bailey of OPM joined Tom Temin on The Federal Drive
Approximately 3 million people work for the Department of Defense, making it the largest employer in the US. Human Capital Management For Defense conference director, Lisa Ringlen, tells us why the personal touch is important.
Doing more with less extends to human capital too. We learn how the Air Force is approaching the problem from Daniel Ginsberg.
Veterans bring a lot to the job table. Military Advantage's Dr. Vince Patton explains.
The biggest human capital issue at the Defense Department is a shrinking budget, which could lead to hiring freezes, according to Adam Jelic, chairperson of the Human Capital Management for Defense Conference.