Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
2011 HCMD Conference
The Human Capital Management for Defense event brings together members of the defense and intelligence communities to discuss best practices for managing human capital.
Angela Bailey of OPM joined Tom Temin on The Federal Drive
Approximately 3 million people work for the Department of Defense, making it the largest employer in the US. Human Capital Management For Defense conference director, Lisa Ringlen, tells us why the personal touch is important.
Doing more with less extends to human capital too. We learn how the Air Force is approaching the problem from Daniel Ginsberg.
Veterans bring a lot to the job table. Military Advantage's Dr. Vince Patton explains.
The biggest human capital issue at the Defense Department is a shrinking budget, which could lead to hiring freezes, according to Adam Jelic, chairperson of the Human Capital Management for Defense Conference.