Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Excellence in Government Conference
More than ever before, federal leaders, managers and program supervisors are facing a perfect storm of public scrutiny, increased pressure to perform and reduced resources. Federal News Radio speaks with DHS CFO Peggy Sherry and the Treasury Department's Nani Coloretti.
Federal News Radio brings live coverage from the conference on Sept. 6, 2012, in Washington. We talk to the Defense Department's Beth McGrath, NASA's Doug McCuistion and Veterans Affairs' Jonah Czerwinsi.
In tight budget times, how do you define and retain mission-critical resources? Federal News Radio talks to Jeffrey Page of the Library Congress, Don Kettl of the University of Maryland's School of Public Policy, and others.
Federal News Radio talked to management experts about hiring and keeping the best and brightest at your agency, and how to leverage technology to get the best performance from your employees. Check out interviews with Jon Desenberg of the Performance Institute, Richard Boly of the State Department, Ann Calvaresi Barr of the Transportation Department and others.