Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Excellence in Government Conference
More than ever before, federal leaders, managers and program supervisors are facing a perfect storm of public scrutiny, increased pressure to perform and reduced resources. Federal News Radio speaks with DHS CFO Peggy Sherry and the Treasury Department's Nani Coloretti.
Federal News Radio brings live coverage from the conference on Sept. 6, 2012, in Washington. We talk to the Defense Department's Beth McGrath, NASA's Doug McCuistion and Veterans Affairs' Jonah Czerwinsi.
In tight budget times, how do you define and retain mission-critical resources? Federal News Radio talks to Jeffrey Page of the Library Congress, Don Kettl of the University of Maryland's School of Public Policy, and others.
Federal News Radio talked to management experts about hiring and keeping the best and brightest at your agency, and how to leverage technology to get the best performance from your employees. Check out interviews with Jon Desenberg of the Performance Institute, Richard Boly of the State Department, Ann Calvaresi Barr of the Transportation Department and others.