Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
2010 and Beyond
In our series, 2010 and Beyond, Federal News Radio takes a look at the top stories affecting the federal community in 2010 and how these issues will impact the government in 2011.
In an effort to provide a better environment for commenting, we have changed our comment platform. In order to comment on a story, you will first need to create a Disqus account if you do not already have one. It's easy! Sign up for an account below by clicking in the "Leave a message" field and then clicking on the blue Disqus icon. Alternatively, you can now comment using your Facebook, Twitter or Google accounts.
Federal News Radio understands how important anonymity is to some commenters. Like our previous platform, our new system allows users to identify their comments with a screen name (instead of their first and last name) if they so choose. Find more information about creating a screen name and other frequently asked questions about Disqus here.
Our comment policy itself has not changed. Federal News Radio encourages users to express their opinions by posting comments that have a positive and constructive tone; are on topic, clear and to-the-point; and are respectful towards others and their opinions. Our goal is to maintain a civil dialogue in which readers feel comfortable. Federal News Radio reserves the right to remove comments and block users that do not follow these criteria.comments powered by Disqus
GovLoop's Andrew Krzmarzick looks back at the "best of" lists in federal government.
Former deputy CIO of Interior and VA Ed Meagher said his top story of the year is cloud computing.
Former EPA CIO Molly O'Neill highlights the top IT stories of this year in the DorobekINSIDER series, '2010 and Beyond.'
Senior correspondent Mike Causey said 2010 was a year of 180-degree swings for federal pay and benefits.
Gov Exec's Tom Shoop discusses his top stories of 2010.
Federal Thrift Investment Board's Tom Trabucco discusses how your TSP has changed over the last year and what to expect in 2011.
The Partnership for Public Service's Tim McManus discusses his top story of the year -- hiring reform.
Booz Allen's Steve Radick said the growth of Gov 2.0 is the top story of the year.
O'Reilly Media's Alex Howard discusses the top Gov 2.0 stories of the year.
The Recovery Board's Earl Devaney outlines the development of the oversight program for the Recovery Act funds.
Dr. Harry Greenspun, the chief medical officer for Dell, told the DorobekINSIDER how health IT has changed in 2010, as part of the series '2010 and Beyond.'
CTO Aneesh Chopra said 2010 was the year of execution for the open government initiative.
The Federal Drive's Amy Morris said the top story of 2010 was the proposed pay freeze.
Former OPM Director Linda Springer discusses her top story of 2010 in the DorobekINSIDER series '2010 and Beyond.'
GWU professor Steve Schooner says the top story of 2010 were the efficiency initiatives at DoD.
Former intelligence CIO Dale Meyerrose discusses the top cyber stories of the year.
Former head of the Coalition of Government Procurement, Larry Allen, discusses the move toward more sustainable government acquisition.
Pat Niehaus, the National President of the Federal Managers Association, discusses how federal employees have become the country's scapegoats.
Poll on the biggest stories for 2010.