Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
2010 and Beyond
In our series, 2010 and Beyond, Federal News Radio takes a look at the top stories affecting the federal community in 2010 and how these issues will impact the government in 2011.
GovLoop's Andrew Krzmarzick looks back at the "best of" lists in federal government.
Former deputy CIO of Interior and VA Ed Meagher said his top story of the year is cloud computing.
Former EPA CIO Molly O'Neill highlights the top IT stories of this year in the DorobekINSIDER series, '2010 and Beyond.'
Senior correspondent Mike Causey said 2010 was a year of 180-degree swings for federal pay and benefits.
Gov Exec's Tom Shoop discusses his top stories of 2010.
Federal Thrift Investment Board's Tom Trabucco discusses how your TSP has changed over the last year and what to expect in 2011.
The Partnership for Public Service's Tim McManus discusses his top story of the year -- hiring reform.
Booz Allen's Steve Radick said the growth of Gov 2.0 is the top story of the year.
O'Reilly Media's Alex Howard discusses the top Gov 2.0 stories of the year.
The Recovery Board's Earl Devaney outlines the development of the oversight program for the Recovery Act funds.
Dr. Harry Greenspun, the chief medical officer for Dell, told the DorobekINSIDER how health IT has changed in 2010, as part of the series '2010 and Beyond.'
CTO Aneesh Chopra said 2010 was the year of execution for the open government initiative.
The Federal Drive's Amy Morris said the top story of 2010 was the proposed pay freeze.
Former OPM Director Linda Springer discusses her top story of 2010 in the DorobekINSIDER series '2010 and Beyond.'
GWU professor Steve Schooner says the top story of 2010 were the efficiency initiatives at DoD.
Former intelligence CIO Dale Meyerrose discusses the top cyber stories of the year.
Former head of the Coalition of Government Procurement, Larry Allen, discusses the move toward more sustainable government acquisition.
Pat Niehaus, the National President of the Federal Managers Association, discusses how federal employees have become the country's scapegoats.
Poll on the biggest stories for 2010.