Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Top 5 for 2010
Federal News Radio is polishing its crystal ball to give you some of our predictions for the upcoming year. In no particular order, our news team has chosen the five issues you'll want to watch in 2010.
Gov 2.0 strategist Adriel Hampton tells Chris and Amy that there are a lot of unknowns in 2010.
Dan Burton of SalesForce looks at whether or not cloud computing will become SOP over the next few years.
Economist Douglas Holtz-Eakin, a former director of the Congressional Budget Office, warns that your agency could fall into the crosshairs of budget cuts for FY 2011, and explains why, in our continuing look at "Bold Predictions for 2010."
Rob Burton brings the Daily Debrief team analysis on it's first Bold Prediction for 2010.
If stovepipes are to come down, the first step is for agencies to give up control.