6:05 pm, May 20, 2013
Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Mike Causey discusses pay, benefits, and retirement issues. Wednesdays, 10-11 a.m.
Retirement planning tips including tax information, benefits advice, and estate planning. Mondays, 10-11 a.m.
Find out how your TSP funds closed each day.
Are federal employees overpaid? Depends who you ask. Federal News Radio follows the debate.
The annual awards recognize the exceptional work of those in the human capital management field.
Federal News Radio offers three different email alerts to keep you in the federal loop at all times. Sign up today!
Federal News Radio is on Twitter. Follow our main news feed and our reporters for the latest news as it's happening.
Never miss a beat. See the latest news as it's added to our website.
- Obama tasks OPM with tackling equal pay in government
- Video: Why we serve
- Will sequestration, retirement wave derail OPM's backlog goal
- OPM backlog, NARFE convention, PSPW, and more
- OPM: Some furloughs could be offset with annual leave
- OPM, OMB outline plans for major rewrite of HR policies
- Retirements dip in April