Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Tara O'Toole, the undersecretary of science and technology at the Homeland Security Department, announced she will step down after more than four years leading research and development efforts at the agency.
On this week's episode of Agency of the Month, Dr. Dan Gerstein, deputy under secretary at DHS' Science and Technology Directorate, joins Federal News Radio to discuss how he's working with a drastically smaller budget.
This year, 34 federal employees were named finalists in eight categories for their public service work.
DHS is releasing gases and fluorescent particles into Boston's subway tunnels today to study how toxic chemicals and lethal biological agents could spread through the nation's oldest subway system in a terrorist attack. Details from program manager, Teresa Lustig
Legislation authorizes critical management functions and programs within S&T, including the Securing the Cities program and authorizing the National Urban Security Technology Laboratory (NUSTL). Rep. Yvette Clarke explains.