Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Federal News Radio's reporters cover the latest news that affects government employees and contractors. From pay, benefits, hiring and retirement information, to acquisition, technology, defense, management and Congress - we cover it all. Read the latest stories from all of our reporters below. You can also hear them discuss the latest news they're covering each day on the air with Tom Temin and Emily Kopp (6-10 a.m.) and with Francis Rose (3-7 p.m.).
Mike Causey covers federal pay, benefits, and retirement issues. Mike's daily Federal Report column is a must-read for feds. Plus, Mike's funny.
Jason Miller covers civilian agencies in the federal government with a focus on technology and acquisition.
Jack Moore is a web editor and general assignment reporter for Federal News Radio.
Mike O'Connell is a web editor and general assignment reporter for Federal News Radio.
Jared Serbu covers the Department of Defense for Federal News Radio.
Julia Ziegler is the web manager for Federal News Radio.