Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Get a jump start on your day and be in the know by the time you reach the office. Host Tom Temin talks with federal executives, government contractors and members of the federal community about the latest news affecting you.
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
Host Francis Rose interviews government executives and contractors about the latest news affecting the way federal employees do their jobs.
Every other Friday, 2:05pm
In this era of reduced conference attendance, "AFCEA Answers" provides a new forum to promote government and industry dialogue. Government and industry guests will meet to address an issue (the weekly question) and provide specific solutions (the answers).
Mondays, 3 p.m.
Hosted by Mark Amtower, Amtower Off-Center highlights the good, the bad, the ugly and the just plain silly of doing business in the government market. Every week experts join Amtower for a lively discussion of current issues facing the government contractor community.
Thursdays, 10:30 a.m.
Host Jason Miller interviews federal chief information officers about the latest directives, IT challenges and successes facing them today.
Fridays, 12 p.m.
Host Derrick Dortch examines everything from how to win government jobs and contracts to effectively managing your government career.
Fridays, 4 p.m.
Hosted by Francis Rose, each week experts choose the top three news stories they think are most important in the world of the federal government.
Tuesdays, 9 a.m.
Host John Gilroy looks at the world of high technology in the federal government through interviews with government executives and members of industry.
Federal Voices is an hour-long radio show in which some of the most unique stories of federal service are revealed and explained by federal employees themselves. In each episode, we uncover aspects of federal employment sometimes uncommon, sometimes quirky and always fascinating in the hopes of educating and inspiring the federal workforce.
Every other Friday, 11 a.m.
Hosts Debra Roth, Julie Perkins, and Jennifer Mattingley of Shaw Bransford & Roth P.C. talk with guests from across the federal community to discuss issues affecting the federal workforce.
Mondays, 10 a.m.
Hosted by the National Institute of Transition Planning, each week the show will focus on a specific area of retirement planning from taxes, to federal benefits, estate planning, and more.
Mondays, 11 a.m.
Host Michael Keegan talks with government executives who are changing the way government does business. The executives discuss their careers and the management challenges facing their organizations.
Thursdays, 4 p.m.
The relationship between agencies and contractors can be complicated. Host Francis Rose talks with large and small vendors about trends they're seeing and the policy and regulations they're paying attention to.
Tuesdays, 10 a.m.
Hosted by Roger Waldron of the Coalition for Government Procurement, Off the Shelf interviews federal contracting experts from both inside and outside of government.
Wednesdays, 3 p.m.
The one-hour show focuses on the programs and policies that affect the Defense Department. Each week, host Jared Serbu speaks one-on-one and in depth with the people responsible for managing the inner workings of the federal government's largest department
Wednesdays, 4 p.m.
Hosted by Francis Rose, Pentagon Solutions is a deep-dive conversation series that calls on defense experts both inside and outside of DoD to share ideas to solve the big challenges the defense community faces.
Wednesdays, 9 a.m.
Women of Washington features interviews with Washington D.C.'s ambitious and influential female executives. Every week, hosts Aileen Black and Gigi Schumm interview the most accomplished women in Washington, who share their life lessons and secrets to success.
Wednesdays, 10 a.m.
Hosted by Mike Causey, Your Turn takes a look at the biggest pay, benefits, and retirement issues affecting feds today.