Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: zero client
Ty Cooper, the OGE chief information officer, said a new voice over IP, virtual desktop interface and the move to Windows 7 will enable employees to take advantage of more workplace capabilities.
December 19, 2013
The council is restructuring to match the Obama administration's technology priorities for innovation, governance and cybersecurity. It will now operate with three main committees instead of five.
Tags: technology , CIO Council , Bernie Mazer , Interior , Terry Halvorsen , Navy , cloud computing , Virtualization , hosted virtual desktop , Federal Data Center Consolidation Initiative , Brocade , Jason Miller
Jacob Haynes, the Defense Contract Management Agency's CIO, said a zero client set up will rely totally on the cloud for all computing needs.
July 14, 2011